If you have been impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic, live in Prince William County and meet eligibility requirements, the following organizations may be able to help with rental assistance. You must already be behind on your rent and facing eviction to qualify. Please call as soon as you receive your notice.
- Edu-Futuro: Jessika Bermudez, Case Management Supervisor, Phone: (703) 843-8647, Email: email@example.com
- HireGround: Submit an initial inquiry to HireGround at www.hiregroundinc.org/era. A team member will respond to your application in 1-2 business days upon its review. If you need assistance completing an ERA application, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-866-212-0743. Spanish speaking consultant available upon request. Please visit our website for free workforce training assistance as well.
- Streetlight Community Outreach Ministries: Applicants can email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Services are provided in person by appointment only at Streetlight office 14806 Blackburn Rd, Woodbridge VA 22191
- St. Thomas UMC: Call or text the Local Relief Coordinator, Paula, at 571-576-4281, who will respond within 1-2 business days to schedule an appointment. Services are provided in person at the church, which is located at 8899 Sudley Road, Manassas, VA and are accessible by bus. Virtual / phone appointments may be accommodated in limited circumstances upon request.
- New Creatures-in-Christ Ministries, Inc.: Applicants can call us from the website via telephone at 571-408-9526, 571-697-0965 or 571-697-0964. Applicants can email us directly from the website at www.helpingothersthrivepwc.net or, Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can schedule appointments online on the website or by calling the published telephone numbers. In-person services by appointment only. Virtual appointments are available upon request.
This project is being supported, in whole or in part, by federal award number 21.019 awarded to The Human Services Alliance of Greater Prince William by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
For the latest updates on COVID-19 and where to receive your vaccine, boosters, or test kits, please select the following links:
- Prince William County, Manassas, and Manassas Park – check Facebook to see upcoming locations of the Mobile Clinic.
- Fauquier County
Remember, if your disability is preventing you from getting a COVID-19 vaccination or booster, contact IEC by phoning 571-538-0725. We can help you overcome barriers to access such as:
- You are having trouble scheduling online
- You don’t know which sites have the accommodations you need
- You are someone who doesn’t leave your home
- You use a wheelchair
- You don’t have transportation
- You need an interpreter
Virtual Center for Active Adults
Find Connection, Stay Active and Have Fun!
The goal of the Virtual Center for Active Adults is to enrich the lives of older adults and adults with disabilities in Northern Virginia while combatting isolation. Here you can connect with your peers, engage in a variety of activities, and discover useful resources.
Join live, interactive programs and engage with other adults. You can also watch prerecorded programs on demand on your own schedule. Please use the following link to learn more and to take a virtual class, VCAA website.
IEC maintains a Lending Closet with assorted equipment such as walkers and wheelchairs. Availability is subject to change. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Adapted Recreation Programs
Prince William County Parks, Recreation and Tourism offers Adapted Recreation Programs. Please follow this link https://parksandrec.pwcgov.org/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/search?module=AR&category=ADAPTIVE for information!
Adaptive Story Time
Prince William County Libraries periodically offer Adaptive Story Time and similar programs. Visit the EVENTS page https://pwcgov.libnet.info/events?r to search.